Rockford Construction plans to develop Grand Rapids West Side | News
GRAND RAPIDS - Grand Rapids' west side will get a new look, thanks to Rockford Construction. That's if the Grand Rapids City Commission approves of development plans.
Rockford Construction plans to build four multi-family housing structures at the corner of Seward and Douglas.
You can read more about the plans on the website for the Grand Rapids Business Journal.
Upcoming Events near Grand Rapids West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grand Rapids police are investigating an overnight stabbing during an apparent robbery attempt.
- Break dance school celebrates 10 years of street dancing
- Outdoor watch party planned for MSU-Oregon game
- The Rapid gives annual update to Kent Co. commissioners
- Kris Spaulding helps Brewery Vivant find a new way of making merry